Complaint Review: Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: Lindsey — ROCK Michigan United States of America
Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 224 Syosset, New York United States of America

Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut RJM Acquisitions/FingerHut I received a bill from this company stating I owed money from 1997, this had an address I never lived at before, and my last name was not even my last name. I have never had an account with Fingerhut Syosset, New York

This RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC company scams people into thinking they have an old bill they forgot to pay. I received a letter stating I owed money from 1997 for a FingerHut account. I have never heard of Fingerhut before and don't even know what they sell. The address and last name on the bill I got weren't even mine. Trying to call to get thru to someone is darn near impossible. I managed to speak to a rep after clicking the pay prompt on the phone. I told them this was not my bill and he said it must have been sent in error. THIS IS CRAP!!!! They are scamming people! I sure hope people don't pay this bill because they're not real. This company needs to be stopped before other people are harmed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Corporation-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/Fingerhut-Corporation-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitio-584837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut