Complaint Review: Fingerhut Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2004

• Reported By:Strum Wisconsin
Fingerhut Corporation
P.O. Box 1250 ST. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Corporation Allowing others to use your credit without verification of who they are allowing to use your credit ST. Cloud Minnesota

Dear Consumers: Beware of Fingerhuts Techniques, I have gotten many collection bills for Fingerhut Corporation, which I had never purchased from. Now I have bills in Collection. Time frame of the bill doesn't make any sense either. Where is the product I supposively ordered.

Why would a company file something without verification of who you are?

Why would a company give credit without proper Identification and so forth.

This bill is not a whole lot, but it upsets me, everytime I go to pay on a debt I find another. There has been many debts added to my Social Security Number and date of birth, but the catch is my Physical Address is never involved. So my thoughts are is there are people out there who are targeting people with Forms, Questionaires and More. Using Peoples Credit. BEWARE OF PEOPLE Such as Fingerhut who do not Check Closely.

Beware of people who are Using fraud to get Credit ON You!

It is not all that hard, one name, ssn# Mothers Maiden Name. This is what I posted On a credit card form and I had all of a sudden gotten many bills, All of this done years back when I first purchased a computer. Please Beware Of all scammers not just this One!

Just a Consumer Alert, I don't feel I will get my money back.

Maria
Strum, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2004 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Corporation/ST-Cloud-Minnesota-56395/Fingerhut-Corporation-Allowing-others-to-use-your-credit-without-verification-of-who-they-78553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Corporation