- Report: #108407
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account - Jefferson Capital, LLC, Plaza Associates
Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account - Jefferson Capital, LLC, Plaza AssociatesP. O. Box 18008 Nationwide U.S.A.
Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account - Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account - Jefferson Capital - Plaza Associates billed for products services not requested received - don't actually know what I've been billed for Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I don't have an account with Fingerhut.
2) I never ordered anything from Fingerhut and didn't know what it was or what products/services they provide, until I looked it up on the internet today.
3) I never buy on credit - I don't even own a credit card.
4) I have always had impeccable credit, which I now have to worry about, thanks to an unscrupulous company.
5) The bill was addressed to my address, with an apartment number - I own my own home - no apartment.
6) I've read several letters re: Fingerhut and their unscrupulous/illegal business practices and see that I'm not alone and the list of people being ripped off grows daily.
How do we stop these companies/thieves?!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Account-Jefferson-Capital-LLC-Plaza-Associates/nationwide/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Account-Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Account-Jefferson-Capita-108407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.