Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage - Axsys National Bank

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2003

• Reported By:fresno California
Fingerhut Credit Advantage - Axsys National Bank
16 Mcleland Road, po.box90091 , Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-900-4111
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fingerhut Credit Advantage Axsys National Bank ripoff IS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE ME PAY $383.98 TALK ABOUT A RIP-OFF! Minnesota

AXsys national bank.

this is a update axsys national bank come 11/12/03 will be ringing my phone off the wall because i did not and will not send a payment to them i have done all my homework have my check book ready. my credit limit was 1,000 than $200.00 was added but i did not use all the limit and now they say pay your bill, they say you only have $383.98 to go i have paid them $1,570.72. and this rip-off compy really thinks i will them more money?

i dont think so, if they want to take me to court, i will
not go by myself. i am only one person but we the people
can win this bad rip-off stuff if we the people take a stand and make them work for use for onces. court is not the end of it there are other things that can be done. this rip-off company wants to put fear into people . if we the people do our homework and stand united we will win. but it will take more than just a few. how about it we the people? do we let this rip-off fingerhut win or do we win ? we the people

have to fight for what is ours and put a end to this maddness now.

fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2003 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Axsys-National-Bank/Minnesota-56303-2049-45071-90/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Axsys-National-Bank-ripoff-IS-GOING-TO-TRY-TO-MAKE-ME-PAY-383-71638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Credit Advantage - Axsys National Bank