Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage, Jefferson Capital, Plaza Associates

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Charleston Missouri
Fingerhut Credit Advantage, Jefferson Capital, Plaza Associates
Po Box 18008 Hauppauge, New York U.S.A.

Fingerhut Credit Advantage, Jefferson Capital, Plaza Associates ripoff Trying to collect 337.53 for an account I know nothing about Hauppauge New York

We refinanced our home and this fingerhut collection showes up on our credit report. I have never had, nor have I ever had any dealings with fingerhut. They have an acct they are trying to collect and I have never received any thing in writing or a bill ever! This account was suposidly opened and the last payment made inOct 2002. They are just now Dec 7, 2004 trying to rebomb pearl harbor. I have received a collection notice/ The first I have ever heard from them with an acct# I know nothing about nor ever heard of. These are a bunch of crooks!!! Get togather a class action suit and I will join in!!! " You can pay this off and put an end to this now" What! Then every Damned company in the world will send me a damned bill and collect; Screw yourself Fingerhut and All of your a*****e assoiates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sending a copy of all this crap to the state Attorney Gen for investigation.

Glinda
Charleston, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Jefferson-Capital-Plaza-Associates/Hauppauge-New-York-11788-8808/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-Jefferson-Capital-Plaza-Associates-ripoff-Trying-to-collect-3-122890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Credit Advantage, Jefferson Capital, Plaza Associates