Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 05, 2006

• Reported By:Cashiers North Carolina
Fingerhut Credit Advantage
Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Credit Advantage ripoff Fraudulent Billing I have never had an account with them. Being reported for what I believe to be my mother-in-laws debt Saint Cloud Minnesota

Fingerhut reported a debt to the credit bureau saying I owe them money when I have never had an account with them. My mother-in-law had and account with them but she has passed away. Fingerhut called my house saying I was responsible for my mother in laws debt and I told them I was not. They have now reported the debt to the credit bureau fraudulently claiming I am responsible.

Jeff
Cashiers, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56302/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-ripoff-Fraudulent-Billing-I-have-never-had-an-account-with-them-214455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Credit Advantage