Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2004

• Reported By:commerce city Colorado
Fingerhut Credit Advantage
PO Box 7999 St Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Credit Advantage ripoff Will not credit my account holding my money I paid St Cloud Minnesota

I wrote in,in Dec 2004 I had sent them 583,86 to pay the bill in full. Dec 12th they call because they said they had not gotten a payment. Then I had to stop payment on the Check which cost me more money and on the 22nd I paid again this time by phone which they said they would send through my bank on the 23rd well it has not been sent to the bank yet.

I'm so sick of this they are liar's and I think I am going to call my lawyer and sue them for fraud. I know that they would have gotten that check and chose to hold it for more interest and late fees and what ever else they charge, then to pay by phone and still not get a credit to this account is fraud. This would pay off my account. I also ask them to cancel the account and ask that it read on credit report that the account was closed at customers request. If this is not done and they mess up my Credit I will get my lawyer involved. Do not ever open a fingerhut account I am sorry I did.

Pamela
commerce city, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage/St-Cloud-Minnesota-57117-5033/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-ripoff-Will-not-credit-my-account-holding-my-money-I-paid-St-C-124474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Credit Advantage