• Report: #171946

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2006

• Reported By:newmarket New Hampshire
Fingerhut RJM Acquisitions Fund
575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 224 Syosset,, New York U.S.A.

Fingerhut, RJM Acquisitions Fund Fingerhut said I ordered a camcorder but I never did. They will not remove from my credit report. This was bought in 1998 according to them and it is still on my credit report. It is not my item and should be on my report and even if it was mine the purchase was 8 years ago and should be off of my credit by now. Ripoff Syosset New York

At one time I had an account with fingerhut. I only purchased a few items then never used the account again. Fingerhut stated I purchased a camcorder in 1998 and never paid. For one I never ordered or recieved a camcorder. They are on my credit report holding me back from getting a loan. I have contacted Fingerhut and they said it is my account and I owe the money. I NEVER ORDERED this item nor was it ever in my mailbox. Now 8 years later they are on my credit report. Even if it was an item I purchased they should not be showing up on my report now. There a rip off and screw with peoples credit. Iam going to make a complaint to the BBB abd attorney general as well.

Lisa
newmarket, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Fund/Syosset-New-York-11791/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Fund-Fingerhut-said-I-ordered-a-camcorder-but-I-never-did-The-171946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut RJM Acquisitions Fund