Complaint Review: Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2004

• Reported By:Kennebunk Maine
Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd Ste 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC cheat, ripoff, criminal, immoral, dishonest billing practice Syosset New York

*Consumer Comment: I too have been screwed by Fingerhut.

I have received multiple bills from these people on an account that went through a bankruptcy. I have called and spoken with multiple agents of the company and have explained the situation, and that legally they can't be sending me these bills. I am still receiving them.

My bankruptcy lawyer has told me that they are not allowed to do this. I have even gone so far as to give them my bankruptcy lawyers name. What do I have to do to get these people off my back?

Denise
Milford, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791-9879/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-cheat-ripoff-criminal-immoral-dishonest-billi-77130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

I too have been screwed by Fingerhut.

AUTHOR: Daphne - (U.S.A.)

I hate Fingerhut.. They refuse to work with me even though the debt they claim i oe is false.I did have an account with them, but over 6 years I have paid it in full, yet my balance never goes down.If someone out there ever files a lawsuit against them i want to be included.