Complaint Review: Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: mellanie schartiger — akron Ohio United States of America
Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset, New York United States of America

Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Sent me a bill for fingerhut merchandise purchased 14 years ago, that i never purchased Syosset, New York

I received a bill in the mail today, March 22, 2010 from RJM Acquisitions Funding, said they have purchased my Fingerhut Account from March 1996. I have been informed that I now owe a bill for $184.89 and have 2 different options to pay. First of all, I have not ordered anything from fingerhut at all, i do not like the prices on there products. Second of all, who waits 14 years to send someone a bill? I think I am being hassled here and I am not paying a bill that I did not create. I tried to call this company to resolve this issue, and i got a computer generated message, and i followed the directions, and got a thank you and have a nice day instead of talking to someone human.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/Fingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Sent-me-a-bill-for-fingerhut-merchandise-purchas-583972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC