Complaint Review: Fingerhut, Saint Cloud, MN

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Never Again - Fingerhut — Sulphur Louisiana
Fingerhut, Saint Cloud, MN
6250 Ridgewood Rd Saint Cloud, Minnesota USA

Fingerhut, Saint Cloud, MN They sent me a shipping lable to return merchandise and know they are charging me $145.00 for returning the item. The item cost about that amount when ordered! They did confirm receiving the item and know they sent me to collection bureau. Saint Cloud Minnesota

Fingerhut makes a lot of claims about customer services helping with any issue that may come up, but that is false advertisment. I ordered a inversion table and needed to send it back.

I called to request a shipping lable for the table to be sent back and they sent it to me. Then they sent a bill for the table. I called them to see if they received it and they confirmed that they did receive the table.

They then sent me a bill for $145.00 which I refused to pay.They refuse to drop the charges.They then turned me into a collection agency.

If they intended to charge me for return shipping they should have told me when I called that I was responsiable for sending the table back myself. But to charge me $145.00 is outrages. The table cost about that amount!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Saint-Cloud-MN/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Fingerhut-Saint-Cloud-MN-They-sent-me-a-shipping-lable-to-return-merchandise-and-know-1062481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut, Saint Cloud, MN