Complaint Review: Fingerhut - axsys National Bank

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:sebring Florida
Fingerhut - axsys National Bank
Saint Cloud, minnesota Nationwide United States of America

Fingerhut - axsys National Bank fraudulent billing inaccurate credit reporting unjustifiable late penalties economic antagonism unknown enemies Saint Cloud (last Known) minnesota

*Consumer Comment: LYTLE GROUP INTENDS TO BUY FINGERHUT

I found your web page by accident, I was trying to find an avenue to e-mail this unseen enemy that has entered my life. Needless to say, my message would not have been merry christmas. Ever since fingerhut folded, probably due to incompetence at the higher levels of management, and/or intercompany stealing, or maybe even expensive drug habits, or misappropriation of liquid assets, I have been introduced to whom I like to call "The people under the stairs", if you had a balance with fingerhut when they went belly up, then you undoubtedly know who these people are.

They are the ones who never identify themselves by name, but have no problem asking you for money on behalf of what was once fingerhut. Honestly, I have done a considerable amount of research, and have yet to solve the mystery of whether fingerhut is alive and well, or hiding under a new identity poising to take advantage of countless other unsuspecting consumers. My experience with fingerhut card services, or whatever they are calling themselves these days, has been miserable. They deliberately credit payments only after the posted due date so that they can tack on late fees and perpetuate a never reducing balance. I would pay them the 500.00 all at once and get it over with, but I am just as afraid of giving them money as I would be to any other suspicious stranger, and thats exactly what they are... SHADY!!!

They have made a mess of my credit report through no fault of mine, I have reported them to fico, equifax, experian, trans union, and I have now reported them to all of you people who read this. If someone out there ever figures out who the f*** these people are, please let me know because I want to personally thank them for dropping my fico score just below approval range, all for no reason. They have not complied with any of my requests for corrections to credit reports, and I believe they have no intention of doing so. Therefore I have no intention of paying them another f***ing dime. This is an apparently legal game of telephone, and mail based extortion, together, we can initiate an investigation that could lead to a class action lawsuit. Ive done my homework on their a**es, have you all?

P.S. If anyone has seen the catalog Ive been waiting on from those poor bastards for almost two years let me know, I need it to wipe my a** with.

Chad sebring, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2003 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-axsys-National-Bank/nationwide/Fingerhut-axsys-National-Bank-fraudulent-billing-inaccurate-credit-reporting-unjustifiab-75937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut - axsys National Bank

LYTLE GROUP INTENDS TO BUY FINGERHUT

AUTHOR: Mechele - (U.S.A.)

Turnaround Guru Points To Fingerhut; Xcel Has NRG

A collection of this week's news wire items

by Staff

LYTLE GROUP INTENDS TO BUY FINGERHUT
Turnaround specialist Peter Lytle's Business Development Group of Wayzata, Minn., says it has signed a non-binding letter of intent with Federated Department Stores Inc. (Ticker: FD) of Cincinnati to by Federated's $1.2 billion Fingerhut Companies Inc. subsidiary and substantially all of Fingerhut's assets. Fingerhut, of St. Cloud, Minn., was founded in 1948 and is the sixth-largest direct marketing company in the U.S. with over 10 million customers nationwide. The company employs up to 7,000 people. Federated had earlier announced its intention to close Fingerhut, a move that could have meant 4,000 or more lost jobs in Minnesota. Other potential buyers have also expressed in an buying Fingerhut.