Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2003

• Reported By:Newaygo Michigan
PO Box 11154- PO Box 9006Hauppauge, Hauppauge & Smithtown, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC/Fingerhut/Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay ripoff credit ruining scam artists Hauppauge & Smithtown New York New York

I have worked so hard to rebuild my credit from my divorce and what my ex-wife did to me. Now that I have I am trying to get a new home loan just to find out the someone is trying to ruin me all over again.

I never opened an account with fingerhut. I didn't even know who they were until I received the collection letter from RJM & Mitchell Kay. An Account that was opened in 08/02 for $806.36 with a 1 month pay off. NOT...Never even knew about this until I had a credit report ran for my new home loan. Received the letters after the fact. They neeed to be stop and this off my report immediatly. It is hard enough to have good credit without people like these.

Newaygo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/Hauppauge-Smithtown-New-York-11788-11787/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLCFingerhutLaw-Offices-Of-Mitchell-N-Kay-ripoff-credit-ruinin-61491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut