Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
Fingerhut
6250 Ridgewoor Road St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut SafeLine Account Protection not so SAFE or PROTECTIVE St. Cloud Minnesota

Contacted Cust Serv to order Benefit forms since my health caused my earned income to stop. Taled with 2 different reps who did not know the number for SafeLine nor how to get the forms needed. Stated they would give the message to a supv and have them call me. That was 2 days ago and I have heard nothing. Tried to call the SafeLine number on their packet (1-800-325-6168) and was told I could not reach that number from my calling area and to dial 1-800-712-5000 which I did and all that I heard was advertising info for Fingerhut products. The request for the Benefit forms is time sensitive and I think I am being given the run around. My other credit accounts cust serv people knew exactly what I needed and how to get the forms to me asap. Fingerhut website has a "cust serv" icon; but, when I clicked on it their was absolutely nothing there but the same phone numbers I had already called. If anyone out there knows how to remedy this situation or has had the same experience, please advise. Thank You!

Karen
Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Fingerhut-SafeLine-Account-Protection-not-so-SAFE-or-PROTECTIVE-St-Cloud-Minnesota-453393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut