Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:BELMONT New Hampshire
fingerhut.com St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Customer Service STINKS St. Cloud Minnesota

My daughter bought a gift for me from Fingerhut and it came broken. I called Fingerhut and they refused to talk to me without the customer number. I wanted to not have to tell my daughter that my Christmas present was broken but I had no alternative. Customer service (and the person spoke very broken english) hung up on me when I told her I did not have a customer number but rather received one of their items as a gift.

How rude and poor customer service. It certainly proves to me I will never do business with them.

BELMONT, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/St-Cloud-Minnesota/Fingerhut-Customer-Service-STINKS-St-Cloud-Minnesota-294433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut