Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Alabama — Alabaster Alabama

Fingerhut I am still being billed for an item that was returned! No one will help in regards to customer service!!! Internet

I am furious with this company!!! They barely speak english and are not willing to help answer any question with out payment.  I returned an item and am still being billed for the full amount. I have tried calling, filling complaints, and requested help through thier website with no luck. But they have no problem calling me 8 times a day and sending me bills every month. I have been battleing with these people for months and I AM NOT PAYING FOR AN ITEM I DO NOT HAVE!!!! I have made my return, there should be no reason for me to still be required to pay them anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/internet/Fingerhut-I-am-still-being-billed-for-an-item-that-was-returned-No-one-will-help-in-reg-1039772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut