Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Luvismin — San Pablo California United States of America
Fingerhut

Fingerhut Mail Fraud: keep sending jewelry i didn't order, and charging me for them, Internet

I ordered a camp bed for $137 two years ago, and it has been paid for since then. All of a sudden, fingerhut started sending me jewelry i didn't order and charging me with it! I tried calling them but the person on the phone didn't seem to be too interested in helping me.

They just wanted me to return the items and pay for the shipping. A few weeks later, they send more and more jewelry, and the bill just kept stacking up. I didn't pay for any of them, and fingerhut keeps on calling asking for payment.

I returned every single one of them, and payed for return shipping, which was like $20 in all. And they're asking me for interst and late payments? over $300!!! I am not gonna pay a single dime to these rip offs I'm tired of this, and i want to settle this thing once and for all. I am never ordering from Fingerhut ever again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/internet/Fingerhut-Mail-Fraud-keep-sending-jewelry-i-didnt-order-and-charging-me-for-them-Inte-918413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut