Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Fri, May 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tired of the madness — Henrico Virginia
Internet USA

Fingerhut Selling jewlery as gold and overcharging for items when they are 99% fake Internet

I purchased two different items from Fingerhut one of the items a pair of earrings and a bracelet sold at $99.99. However, I had it apprasied and it was only worth $6.00 dollars. Granted is was gold overlaid with silver but it still should have been worth more than $6.00 dollars.

The second item was a pair of gold earrings sold at $69.99 and they were apprasied $8.00 and they were paper thin. I returned them and now they are calling me everyday for the 36.00 shipping fees taht I do not plan to pay.

I sent a request today askingg that the fees be waived since they sold me inferior merchandise. The messages sent was they would contact me in 3 business days from today. I am livid that they charged me $192.00 that included shipping and handling for the pieces of play jewlery that a two year old would demolish in 5 second.

I am sick of crooks and something must be done. Do not order anything from this company. i do not want to sue them just want them investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/internet/Fingerhut-Selling-jewlery-as-gold-and-overcharging-for-items-when-they-are-99-fake-Inter-1051683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut