Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: edziaZ — chicago Illinois
Fingerhut
Internet USA

Fingerhut gave me info to an insurance company ! without my knowledge Internet

I was a costumer with Fingerhut for years...

I would order few things here and there,  and each money there would come a statement and i needed to pay 25.79 $

I assumed its the fee for the open account as I didnt order anything for a long time.

I called Fingerhut and they told me its an insurance company they are partnered with ... WHAT INSURANCE ?!

I never sign up for any insurance, Fingerhut was charging me for an insurance i never wanted it for the past two years ! They obtained all my person information , and one of the tellers from fingerhut signed me up for insurance...

ARE YOU FREAKEN KIDDING ME !? IF YOU DO HAVE AN OPEN ACCOUNT I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO CANCELL IT , AND MAKE SURE THEY DONT HAVE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK... TOTAL RIP OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/internet/Fingerhut-gave-me-info-to-an-insurance-company-without-my-knowledge-Internet-1132118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut