Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: lmd — Clever Missouri United States of America
Fingerhut
PO Box 1250 st. cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Fingerhut cheated me out of their Safeline Protection Plan st. cloud , Minnesota

I purchased Fingerhut Safeline Protection Plan, in order to protect me from having to make pymts. to them in the event of layoff or medical condition.

Well, I've been on medical leave since late Feb. 2012, and all was well, until July of 2012, I was and still am on medical leave.

I have similar insurance plans like this with other creditors, and none of my other creditors are having issues with the doctors reports getting to them in their requested time frame.

But since July, Fingerhut claims that the haven't recvd. anything from my care mgr.  I have been round and round with Fingerhut, and all I get is lies, and rude reps.

I have contacted the state attorney general office, and waiting to hear from them as to what I should do next.

I agree with the other person complaining about the same thing, how can we all be so wrong.  They are performing a crime, they are taking money from us to provide a service, and we are not getting the service as per their own aggrement.

As I am writing this, I have been on hold for almost 90 mins. now.

I think they must have my number blocked.  I have emailed them, and never get an answer.

They need to be sued for taking our money, and then having the gall to report us to the credit agencies.  OMG, Really?????  this is fraud!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/st-cloud-Minnesota-56395/Fingerhut-cheated-me-out-of-their-Safeline-Protection-Plan-st-cloud-Minnesota-956811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut