Complaint Review: Finish Line/ TWX Sports illustrated

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Ravioli — Tustin California United States of America
Finish Line/ TWX Sports illustrated

Finish Line/ TWX Sports illustrated FINISH LINE SCAMMED ME INTO SIGNING INTO A 3RD PARTY MAGAZINE COMPANY CALLED TWX SPORTS ILLUSTRATED tustin, Internet

I made a purchase at finishline for a pair of running shoes with my credit card and the cashier asked if i wanted to try out a FREE trial of their magazine subscription, Sports illustrated. I politely said "No Thank You" and signed the credit card signature on the receipt. On 8/2/11, I was charged a total of $24.99 for a subscription service made to " TWX Sports illustrated ". Finish Line had illegally used my credit card information without my consent to sign me up for some magazine service that I did not want! I looked over my credit card statement but there was no number to be found to contact the magazine company. I have no choice but to call my bank the next morning and explain to them the situation. Finish Line's shady way of business creates a concern about the safety of my private information. Please Look further into this matter and have them straighten out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finish-Line-TWX-Sports-illustrated/internet/Finish-Line-TWX-Sports-illustrated-FINISH-LINE-SCAMMED-ME-INTO-SIGNING-INTO-A-3RD-PARTY-760659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finish Line/ TWX Sports illustrated