voters

Complaint Review: Finn Law Group, P.C.

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: CONNIE — GREENVILLE Michigan United States of America
Finn Law Group, P.C.
14614 State St. #118 Marne Mi. Internet United States of America

Finn Law Group, P.C. Amanda Lehman legal assistant Charged 159.00 a month to clear up credit report, After 6 Mts. Credit Report not changed. Even though they said it was. Internet

*Author of original report: I made a misstake by filing this report!

This person was paid 159.00 monthly. She just told me in Oct. that my credit score was fine, But they were still working on my husband's. We have been paying this money since may. I finally stopped this  end of oct. Than she said the under-writer approved us for 120.000.  When I checked with a coldwell banker's friend, Who does this same job of credit report clearing for nothing. He siad we were lied to. And couldn't even qualify period. So I have paid all of this money for nothing. Went to see about a new car. I have the same thing's on my credit report, I had on in the first place. So how does this happen. I'm just out the money I paid. Credit Score the same as when I started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finn-Law-Group-PC/internet/Finn-Law-Group-PC-Amanda-Lehman-legal-assistant-Charged-15900-a-month-to-clear-up-cred-808018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finn Law Group, P.C.

I made a misstake by filing this report!

AUTHOR: CONNIE - (United States of America)

Per the pollicy of this website, I have been informed that I may not remove my original complaint. I do however wish to ensure that any consumer who reads  my complaint, understands that I incorrectly listed the Finn Law Group. This company only referred me to a credit restoration company. I have not done business with this law firm, nor did I contract with them so I do not have a complaint against them. Unfortunately this is as close to a full retraction and appology to their organization as I can provide.

Connie