Complaint Review: FinnAir

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: David — Lakewood Colorado
FinnAir
Nationwide USA

FinnAir When I cancelled a flight, FinnAir kept my ticket money without either a refund or credit on another flight Helsinki, Finland Nationwide

I purchased two airflight tickets with FinnAir from the US to Moscow, Russia.  During the Russian invasion of Ukraine, I decided it would be unsafe to be in Moscow during a time of international conflict so I cancelled the flights.  When it came to getting my money back they wouldn't give me anything because it was nonrefundable.  When I asked for credit for another flight, they refused because the ticket was cancelled.  So the net result is they have a couple thousand dollars and I have absolutely nothing to show for my payment to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FinnAir/nationwide/FinnAir-When-I-cancelled-a-flight-FinnAir-kept-my-ticket-money-without-either-a-refund-o-1146047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FinnAir