• Report: #1011963

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Really_WOW — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Fintastic Aquarium service
1950 N Center st #125 Internet United States of America

Fintastic Aquarium service Tim Wagenseller 480-241-0948 Company Owners Kill Your Fish And Drink Your Beer In your house and Blame you I have All On Video Internet

Okay If you want Theses Two Guys to Rip You Off Hire Them Then Make Threats At you ....Again Hire Them....BETTER YET BEWARE ..... I am sure they will bring up my past ..yes i made a mistake in 2004 because i wanted to see my 5 year old Daughter... I am not the bad guy they make me out to be...THESE JOKERS Come into my house to service my fish tank yes Worker WILL smells like  BOOZE and does not do what they were hired to do A cleaning is supposed to be whole thing .. my fish tank sump over flowed because of the fact they didnt do their job i lost several fish because the fact it wasnt done right ,... i was their one time they didnt shut off my pumps when doing a water change they burned up my water divider on the top ...you cant run a system when doing that ... i have done my home work they are a RIPOFF WHAT THEY CHARGE YOU IS A JOKE ...  they do not put chemicals in your tank to help the water they let fish die and try to sell you new ones...... WHAT A BAD BUSINESS.

LOOK OUT FOR THESE GUYS .

They will try to make me look bad  please understand i am sorry for making the mistake i did ... i wanted to see my daughter  i called my ex to many times they charged me with STALKING because i wanted to see my 5 year old daughter...the other charge is from writing a 25.00 bad check i couldn't cover i was in jail so they charged me i have not been in any trouble since i have turned my life around  or have bounced a ck.... PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE LEARNED FROM FROM THAT MISTAKE .....

ONE MORE THING MY COMPANY MY RESTORATION COMPANY IS NOT DYNAMIC RESTORATION .. I AM SURE THAT GUY WILL NOT BE  HAPPY

THESE Guys tried to threaten me i have all their messages and VIDEO OF HIM GETTING A BEER

LOOK OUT FOR THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fintastic-Aquarium-service/internet/Fintastic-Aquarium-service-Tim-Wagenseller-480-241-0948-Company-Owners-Kill-Your-Fish-And-1011963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fintastic Aquarium service