Complaint Review: Fiorvano Jewelers

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: don137 — Dix Hills New York United States of America
Fiorvano Jewelers

Fiorvano Jewelers Pay for a gift? Internet

After taking an on-line survey, I received a message that as a reward, I could have one of three gifts: either a watch, or perfume, or a piece of jewelry worth $98 or $99. Although I had some trepidation about such offers, I opted for the jewelry, and paid $10.00 for shipping and handling. Several days later, the jewelry - a locket - arrived. It looked to me that it was worth far less than $99, but it was a gift - or so I thought.

About a week later, my wife informs me that we are being billed by Fiorvano jewelers for $98. Apparently, the gift was not a gift, but a trick to lure me into buying a piece of crap. When my wife spoke to someone at Fiorvano, she was told that on the screen where I opted for the jewelry and entered the credit information to pay the $10.00, there was some tiny print that detailed this scam.

The offer I received was for a gift. To me, a gift is something that need not be paid for. Scammers like Fiorvano should be at least put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-Jewelers/internet/Fiorvano-Jewelers-Pay-for-a-gift-Internet-985582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano Jewelers