Complaint Review: Fiorvano Jewels

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Tyann — Warrenton Missouri United States of America
Fiorvano Jewels
1200 S. Brand Blvd. Ste.154 Glendale, California United States of America

Fiorvano Jewels told me that I won a pair of studded earrings and all I needed to pay was $5.99 shipping. My account was later charged $98. Glendale, California

I was visiting the Fingerhut website when I was redirected with a give-away popup. Being that it is Christmas I found it to be a very exciting deal. I had my choice of four different gifts.

I chose to recieve the diamond studded earrings and all I had to pay was a $5.99 shipping and handling charge. I appreciated this being that I didn't have much money for the holiday anyway.

I went to check my account today, and found that the Fiorvano Jewels had charged my account $98. This was alot of money to someone in my situation. I am struggling to by Christmas for 4 kids with a single parent income. Not pleased at all!!!!

I think that this company should be brought to the light as a fraud, and made pay for all the damage that they have caused because of their need to cheat others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-Jewels/Glendale-California-91204/Fiorvano-Jewels-told-me-that-I-won-a-pair-of-studded-earrings-and-all-I-needed-to-pay-wa-984699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano Jewels