Complaint Review: Fiorvano Jewels

• Reported By: Vel — PORTAGE Indiana United States of America
Fiorvano Jewels
fiorvanojewels.com Internet United States of America

Fiorvano Jewels Complete rip-off Internet

I was billed $5.99 for earrings I never received, then I was billed $98.00 because I failed to cancel my subscription, which I never saw.  I was then billed $49.00 for I don't know what.  I called and they basically told me that it wasn't their responsibility that I did not read the rules and conditions, even after I told them I never ordered these earrings.  They told me that it was their policy to not refund any of the charges.  I was told it was mailed through regular mail so I did not sign for the package.  Do not do any business with anybody that advertises something for free that you only have to pay the shipping charges!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-Jewels/internet/Fiorvano-Jewels-Complete-rip-off-Internet-991376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano Jewels