Complaint Review: Fiorvano Jewels

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Fiorvano Jewels

Fiorvano Jewels Deceptive Subscription that will cost you about $100 Internet

On the first of December I had an offer to take a survey about the website mycokerewards.com and at the end I could get some jewelry for just $5.99 for S&H.  I took the survey, was offered a few options in jewelry and went with earrings that the website valued around $130.  I filled out the form and submitted it.  I got no confirmation email about it and I was charge $9.99 for shipping, not $5.99.  The earrings arrived looking not so great but for the price, I suppose they might have been worth it.  On the 18th of December my account was charged $98 by Fiorvano Jewels without any agreement from me.  I contacted them and they said that I needed to cancel my subscription to their service within 14 days of starting my subscription or I would be charged the full price of the earrings, which was $98 (lower than the $130 value on their site).  I never saw anything about a subscription.  I and my girlfriend were both staring at the page picking the prize and neither of us saw it.  I didn't cancel my subscription because I didn't know I had a subscription.  I'd made a one time payment for S&H and that the end of it to my understanding.  My bank is refuting the charge, but have warned me that the prospect of getting it refunded isn't good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-Jewels/internet/Fiorvano-Jewels-Deceptive-Subscription-that-will-cost-you-about-100-Internet-985017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano Jewels