Complaint Review: Fiorvano Jewels

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Clearwater Florida U.S.A.
Fiorvano Jewels

Fiorvano Jewels Fiorvano Jewels - Con Artist of the Year, Internet

*Author of original report: I Stood Firm!

I was shopping on Amazon & a pop-up asked if I would take part in a short survey & they would give me a free gift. I thought the survey was for Amazon. I had my choice of a watch, earrings, or a necklace. I chose the necklace since it matched a pair of earrings I have already. I was just supposed to pay shipping and handling ($3.99) which I figured was close to what the necklace would cost at any discount store. If I order anything on line, I always print the paper work. But they never emailed it to me like they promised. When I received my credit card bill today, 2 weeks after the necklace, it was $98. I called them up and they said that they would not give me my money back, but they would remove me from the list of people that they continually charge every month. [continued below]....
..... They said I had not called in time. I told her that I had received the bill today! They told me that I had not read the "fine print". I was livid and told them I was calling my credit card company but the girl was not swayed. I am sure she gets these calls all day long. I am also calling Amazon to find out why they let these scammers do their dirty work on Amazon's web site. I am on SS Disability and cannot afford to be ripped off like this. Nobody should be ripped off like this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-Jewels/internet/Fiorvano-Jewels-Fiorvano-Jewels-Con-Artist-of-the-Year-Internet-1028263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano Jewels

I Stood Firm!

AUTHOR: Sharon - ()

I received another email wanting me to "comprimise". They wanted to give me half my money back. They told me to keep the necklace and also a second piece of jewelry. (I don't know what it is since I never opened it (or ordered it). I refused. After several back and forth emails, they sent me an RMA number. I have to send both pieces back at my expense and they will credit my account - $147 ($98 + $49). I am sure there are a lot of people out there that have taken the first or second deal. Or maybe not noticed the extra charges for several months. But if you stand firm, you CAN get your money back. I just can't believe how many people have lost their money to this company.