Complaint Review: Fiorvano jewels

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Sterling Heights Michigan United States of America
Fiorvano jewels

Fiorvano jewels Ripped Off , Internet

I was purchasing a lot of stuff through Amazon during the recent Black Friday and Thanksgiving days. After i completed a purchase from Amazon, i got a popup saying that i will recieve a free gift if i took part in a survey supposedly from "Amazon". I was asked to select the "Free gift" from a list of earrings, bracelet and two necklaces. I selected a pair of earrings. I was asked to provide my Credit card details to pay for the shipping charges alone. I paid 7.99 $. After a couple of weeks i received a pair of cheap looking ear rings. Then to my utter shock i saw a charge of $ 98.00 posted on my bank account. This is a total rip off and i have been totally cheated by the "fiorvano jewels" co. When i called them up they said that i did'nt read the fine print and that somewhere in the terms and conditions i "had" agreed to pay for the product. I said i am ready to return the product so that they can refund the $98.00. All they gave me was an email.

I do NOT want the product but looks like i am stuck with a pair of worthless earrings and $98.00 poorer. I do not know what to do now as i have no hope left in getting my hard earned money back !

I want someone to take on this fraudsters. Looks like they have ripped of lots of gullible people like me !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiorvano-jewels/internet/Fiorvano-jewels-Ripped-Off-Internet-984502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiorvano jewels