Complaint Review: FireStoreOnline

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Johnstown Colorado
FireStoreOnline
firestoreonline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

FireStoreOnline Out 100 bucks for boots I can't wear Firestoreonline.com internet

*Consumer Comment: I think not!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hard to believe this is accurate

Ordered a pair of emt boots for work through this company since I heard rave reviews. Not so much! They were backordered and never let me know they were not in stock, after the boots came a month later, they didnt fit! After trying to return them they gave me an invalid RA number and sent them back to me. Now after almost 2 months I have still not been able to get my money back or speak to someone who speaks English! Do Not Order from this company!

Natalie
Johnstown, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FireStoreOnline/nationwide/FireStoreOnline-Out-100-bucks-for-boots-I-cant-wear-Firestoreonlinecom-internet-340165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FireStoreOnline

I think not!

AUTHOR: Brett - ()

I too ordered a pair of boots from Firestoreonline. If #2 is true "While we stock over 2,000 pair of boots in our warehouse, occasionally a particular size may be on backorder from the manufacturer, which is beyond our control."   why did you send me an email that said "has been updated to a status of In warehouse/processing" and remove the money from my account?  If #3 is true why did I have to call this morning 10 days after you got the money to find out that they are back-ordered until next week. #5 is just a good reason for customers to avoid your business. Sorry, never again!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hard to believe this is accurate

AUTHOR: Firestoreonline.com, Inc. - (U.S.A.)

Natalie this is a very hard story to believe. FireStoreOnline processes thousands of orders each month and follows very strict guidelines and procedures in order to ensure each customer receives an excellent level of customer service.

#1 - All of our employees SPEAK ENGLISH.

#2 - While we stock over 2,000 pair of boots in our warehouse, occasionally a particular size may be on backorder from the manufacturer, which is beyond our control.

#3 - We notify all customers via email or phone, within 24 hours, regarding any backorders. Sometimes email spam filters trap our email, depending on the customer's email service and spam settings.

#4 - Our computer system generates a RA (return) number - so there is no chance that the RA# was invalid.

#5 - Our RETURN POLICY is clearly posted for review BEFORE an order is placed. Further, each customer must agree to the policy BEFORE they place an order. In most cases like this, the customer is trying to return an item outside of the normal return period or the customer does not send the item back to our return center.

noticed