Complaint Review: Firepolo.com

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Armani Underwear my Ar*e — Dublin Internet Ireland
Firepolo.com

Firepolo.com scam artists, fakes & robbers Internet

*Consumer Comment: firepolo is fine by me

*Consumer Comment: Help

*Consumer Comment: firepolo scam?

Long story very brief - Do not use Firpolo.com.

I recently made an order with them received part of the goods ordered (bad quality) and when I went back to them about the remaining items they insisted that they sent everything together.  After numerous emails and photos been sent to them they eventually agreed the whole order was not shipped but that the shipping would cost them too much so I have to place another order with them to receive what I have already paid for, what are these people on????

I may never get the rest of my order, Ill live with it after the quality of what I did receive was soo rubbish but please dont get into the trap I did - DO NOT USE them.  If I can stop someone else from loosing money to them and not been ripped off that will be payment enough for me.  I hope they get caught for selling conterfit goods and they get their time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firepolocom/internet/Firepolocom-scam-artists-fakes-robbers-Internet-964819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firepolo.com

firepolo is fine by me

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

In October I placed an order from firepolo. It was my first time ordering from this site so I was worried. But I worried for no reason. My order arrived last week. All of the items are in great condition. They are good quality products. It took around 25 days to arrive because it did come from overseas. I will definitely shop on firepolo again and I recommend to others who are willing to wait patiently for their stuff to come in.

Help

AUTHOR: Qbrown21995 - ()

I have recently made a purchase at firepolo.co and im little worried that I won't receive my item, is firepolo.co legit ?

firepolo scam?

AUTHOR: pimdegraaf - (Netherlands)

Dear people who've read the previous letter about firepolo, I've ordered some things at firepolo too. Why wouldn't I, they have a cheap price and worldwide shipping. At the first order, I was a little worried, I might not get my order. But after 2 weeks I recieved my order, complete and in a perfect quality. So I placed a second order of 15 shirts and a couple of sweaters, which all came to my house within 2 weeks, for now I have been ordering for over 3 years, I have a huge collection of wonderfull clothings and after those 3 years, my first shirt is still in a perfect condition. And I know that spamadvisors and mad people complain about this site, but the reality is that it's a company just as good, or even better then, all the other expensive company's over the whole world.

Pim de Graaf