Complaint Review: Firestone

• Reported By: dwnlpz — miami Florida
Firestone
5625 sw 137th ave miami, Florida USA

Firestone scammers miami Florida

I never say anything bad but these people are bad scammers. first off i got a lifetime alignment I ask if i get another car will it go over to the other car I was told yes. nothing was explained to me. I got a new car now they are telling me i can not use it. I questioned this before i got it because i didnt see the sense in buying it so 160.00 and I have never used it I got a new car and can not use it. next i take my car to check the battery what a joke it was suppose to be free. after i get there i was told it is not free unless i use thier service which they said i need a new altornator. i took it to my mechanic and i do not need a new altornator. this place lies and is a ripe off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-/miami-Florida/Firestone-scammers-miami-Florida-1154277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone