Complaint Review: Firestone Auto

Firestone Auto
Rangeline Road Carmel, Indiana USA

Firestone Auto Double charged for routine service Carmel Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Response

A few years ago I had brake work done at Firestone on Rangeline Road. I dropped my car off for service. Firestone called me and said it would be $300 to repair the rear brakes. I said fine. When I picked up my vehicle they said it was $600!  Like I would confuse $300 with $600! Also, I wouldn't approve a $600 estimate for rear brakes! I would suggest you get a written estimate from this company. I'll never visit another Firestone franchise anywhere in the U.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2014 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Auto-/Carmel-Indiana/Firestone-Auto-Double-charged-for-routine-service-Carmel-Indiana-1151049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone Auto

Corporate Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am from the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Offices. I have read through your concerns with this location and I would like to apologize if a written estimate was not provided. Typically, when a customer is in the store during services, a written signature is obtained after the repair recommendations are found and reviewed. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with your review posted here and the invoice number from repair (or phone number on your account) so that we can look in to this further with upper-management.

Thanks,