Complaint Review: Firestone, CFNA

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn H. — South Bend Indiana
Firestone, CFNA
Nationwide USA

Firestone, CFNA Very Poor Service - Fraudulent Charge On My Account Cleveland Ohio

I was alerted by my Identity Protection Insurance a derogatory item hit my credit report.  When I pulled my reports, it was a late payment from CFNA aka Firestone.  I called them immediately as I paid this card off in full last year.

There service was HORRIBLE.  I was transferred to collections to a Debra Dieckman.  She treated me like a criminal and said that I should have known the bill was due.  When she verified my info, it was all wrong, but she indirectly stated that it was my fault.  She just wanted to collect payment.  I told her that I didn't charge on that card in May and that I hadn't been to Firestone for over a year.  Again, she just wanted payment.

I didn't want her to verbally abuse me any longer so I asked for her manager which her name is Mary Jane.  She was no help either.  I told her about the poor service I received from Debra and she said nothing about it as if I were lying.  I couldn't believe this as I am a manager for a bank myself.  I was clearly telling these ladies that this charge wasn't mine.  All they were concerned about was get the $75 due.

If they would have researched my account, they would have known this wasn't normal for me to pay late, especially this late!  I also shared with Mary Jane that my insurnace premium just renewed and has increased as my score has dropped 100 pts due to this error.

She wasn't concerned.  I asked for her manager and I am also now trying to call corporate because Mary Jane has been no help either.  She said ok, like good luck when I asked for her manager. She gave me the name of Brent Coffman.  We'll see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-CFNA/nationwide/Firestone-CFNA-Very-Poor-Service-Fraudulent-Charge-On-My-Account-Cleveland-Ohio-1168920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone, CFNA