Complaint Review: Firestone Davie Florida

2901 S University Dr davie, Florida USA

Firestone Davie Florida Very poor service Rude threatening davie Florida

*Author of original report: Issues Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: Firestone Complete Auto Care Response

I visited on three different occasions all three time I had to come back . First they forgot to put in one of my tps sensors had to go back . Then when balancing the wheels after telling them the weight need to be positioned right or they will hit the brake calipers. They didn't listen and scratched up my calipers. Now my second visit for rotation and oil change Come to find out the only re did the weights on the balance in the front. Left the other like they were. So again more scratches to my calipers and right back to have them fix it again. I was so mad . So I complained and was told they would make it right with a 30.00 voucher. My third visit 5000 miles later another oil change and tire rotation. This time I spoke with kevin and explained to him since my car left I have a slight shake at 65. He rebalanced them and confirmed they were not balanced correctly. Something about static balance. I thanked him and got ready to leave. I noticed my wheel lock was not back in the box. The tech was rude and swore he put it back. Guess were I found it on my rear tire still on the lug. Now I was really angry . Kevin calmed me down and promised he would talk to his guys., Fine. Today I went to ask about warranty on the tire and was greeted my the rudest person I have ever met Same one from before.. Whe questioning him about his attitude he told me I am lucky he is at work and representing firestone other wise I would have a problem.Then told me he knows where I live! . Guess he was mad from last time not sure. At that point I lost it and told him off.  I wouldn't recommend going here for anything ,. Bunch of low life thugs and bullies. Well guess what you cant bully me . They also try to sell you service you don't need, and if they don't like what you say may threaten you with bodily harm. What a crappy place

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Davie-Florida-/davie-Florida-33328/Firestone-Davie-Florida-Very-poor-service-Rude-threatening-davie-Florida-1171024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone Davie Florida

Issues Resolved

AUTHOR: cds213 - ()

Fire Stone

well after a lot of typing and talking firestone is going to replace all four tires for my trouble and start fresh.

They definitely made up for the bad experiences if they give me new tires ! all I expected is them to pro rate the tires and honor the warranty.Firestone is lucky to have guys like Tom and David.it was 360 once they got involved. They went above and beyond in handling this.If all goes well I have a appointment at 8 tomorrow . customer service still lives!

Sincerely,

Charles

Firestone Complete Auto Care Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hi Charlie,

My name is Tom and I am from the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Offices. I apologzie again for any unproffesionalism you encountered during your visit and would like to help. I have received and responded to your email at our social@bfrc.com account and management will be in touch shortly to discuss this further with you and our store teammates.

Best Regards,

Tom

Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.