Complaint Review: Firestone Service Center

Firestone Service Center
8706 Citrus Park Drive Tampa, Florida United States of America

Firestone Service Center Ripped me off on a tire Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Use online resources

I had a hole in one of my tires. First the guy says he can patch it then He comes back and tells me I need four new tires and that they don't patch tires when the tread gets to a certain level. This is not true. My thread wasn't that bad the tires were only a year old, but because I had just moved here and had no where else to go I was forced to buy a brand new tire. So a patch for 30-40 dollars ended up costing me about $200 for a new tire. Do not go to Firestone there answer for everything is just replace the whole thing and charge you an arm and a leg. I absolutely hate this company and hope they go out of business. I hate liars and thieves and that's what this company is. All they want to do is charge you as much money as they can for simple things that can be fixed. All they ever talk about is how bad your car is and that it needs tons of work. And this isn't just this one center they are all like that. The guy told me its company policy to do this with tires.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Service-Center/Tampa-Florida-/Firestone-Service-Center-Ripped-me-off-on-a-tire-Tampa-Florida-846243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone Service Center

Use online resources

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I had just moved here and had no where else to go"

You could have gone to the Goodyear dealer at 8490 Sheldon Road. It is less than one mile away.

No, I don't work for Goodyear or live in Tampa. I spent about four minutes researching this online.