Complaint Review: Firestone, The Colony, TX

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy with Firestone at the Colon — Frisco Texas United States of America
Firestone, The Colony, TX
5283 Texas 121 The Colony, Texas United States of America

Firestone, The Colony, TX F- Horrible! This place is a bunch of tatted up crooks. I recently moved to Texas from out of state. Before I moved here, I had a tune up done on my truck and had everything checked out. The Colony, Texas

*General Comment: Good old Firestone.

F-  Horrible!  This place is a bunch of tatted up crooks.  I recently moved to Texas from out of state.  Before I moved here, I had a tune up done on my truck and had everything checked out.  I needed to get Texas inspection so I took it to this place as it was closest to my work.  After telling me my truck passed all the diagnostic tests, the mechanic (who looked like an ex-con) failed my car because he thought he smelled exhaust and there may be a leak in my exhaust but wasn't sure.  They said I MAY need to have my exhaust welded.  I spend a lot of time in my truck and have never noticed any odors related to fuel or exhaust.  So I took my truck to Mobil and they said everything checked out just fine.  Do not take your care to this place!  They are Crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-The-Colony-TX/The-Colony-Texas-75056/Firestone-The-Colony-TX-F-Horrible-This-place-is-a-bunch-of-tatted-up-crooks-I-re-846470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone, The Colony, TX

#1 General Comment

Good old Firestone.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

There are other reports about them,but I took my pick-up to one of there stores in PA for an inspection and was told by there mech that I had 5 stripped lugs on one wheel,gee I wonder how that happened?

Yeah they are creating quite a name for themselves,I wouldn't take my lawn mower to them.

Good luck and God Bless.