Complaint Review: Firestone Tire & Service Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Firestone Tire & Service Center
2327 S Cicero Ave Cicero, Illinois U.S.A.

Firestone Tire & Service Center ripoff oil change service and tire rotation Cicero Illinois

I had my car oil changed last Sunday in cicero firestone store. The next day afternoon, I happened to find oil dripping fast under the car. Then I decided the best way of going to nearest firestone store located in Arlington Heights from my working place. I drove there and was told that the oil bolt was not tightened and almost half of tank of engine oil was gone. Oh! Thank God! I told myself that if I hadn't had found it, there would be so dangerous for me to drive home. I would get killed if the car stopped running suddently on the highway.

But Bad thing is not alone. The tires of car were rotated in the wrong way that the worst tire was put on one side of the front, although my car is front-wheel-driven. What mistakes they made!
And also when they drove my car, I realized that they shifted to D2, which is for the special use such as climbing hill demanding low speed limit, instead of D1( normal use). I couldn't believe my eyes see the so-called professionals did such stupid things to my car.

I spend half of day to solve this situation and missed one important meeting. My boss was mad at my absence from work and of course the several hours' salary was gone. Who could I complain to? I tried the district manager and even corporate one, but they still protect their employees. I was too exhausted to speak loud any more!!! Who could help me!

Xin
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Tire-Service-Center/Cicero-Illinois-60804/Firestone-Tire-Service-Center-ripoff-oil-change-service-and-tire-rotation-Cicero-Illinoi-130177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone Tire & Service Center