Complaint Review: Firestone

Firestone
3733 S Bristol St Santa Ana, California USA

Firestone mechanic auto care ripoff Santa Ana California

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Response

I took my car to this place because the engine light was on and I needed repairs in order to pass a smog check.  They told me what needed to be done, they replaced the part, and I paid nearly $1,000 for it.  Then, just a few weeks later, the engine light came on again.  I took it back to them and they said another part needed to be replaced.  But I knew that I had just replaced that particular part a few months ago with a different mechanic.  So I no longer trusted these guys and did not want them making any further repairs.  But I demanded a full refund for the work that was done.  They said the work had been done, so they refused to issue a refund at all.

If their evaluation or assessment was wrong and they replaced the wrong part, then I should not have had to pay for it.  I came to them to have a specific problem fixed, and they failed to do so.  Do not go to these guys!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Firestone-mechanic-auto-care-ripoff-Santa-Ana-California-1135821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone

Corporate Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am from the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Office. I apologize if any misdiagnosis was made during your service and would be happy to help facilitate a resolution between you and management. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with your review posted here and the invoice number from service or the phone number on your account at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,