Complaint Review: Firmestra

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Melanie — wherever United States of America
Firmestra
70 Buckwalter Road, Suite 900-430 Royersford, Pennsylvania United States of America

Firmestra Natural Concepts (This is their real name, firmestra is the name of the product that they sell) the product doesn't work and they NEVER refund you! Royersford, Pennsylvania

I ordered breast enhancement pills (called firmestra) from this company because i wanted to restore my breasts after 3 kids. After taking them for 4 months, they had still done nothing. I e-mailed the company saying that I wanted a refund. They told me to send back any unused bottles and I would receive a full refund. I send back my remaining unused bottles to them and they claimed to have never gotten them. After e-mailing umpteen times back and forth, they refuse to give me a refund. Even though the return policy specifically stated that they would give you a full refund even if you had no product to return to them. (I argued this point to them many times because they refuse to admit that they received the ones that I did send.) Eventually they just stopped e-mailing back at all. I reported them to the better business bureau who tried to contact them 3 times regarding the issue. The company never responded to them. Natural Concepts now has an F rating with the better business bureau for failure to respond to customer complaints about guarantee or warantee issues. Please do not use this company! Try small breast solutions (sbsproducts.com). I can't guarantee that they will work for you, but they did for me :).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firmestra/Royersford-Pennsylvania-19468/Firmestra-Natural-Concepts-This-is-their-real-name-firmestra-is-the-name-of-the-product-567311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firmestra