Complaint Review: Firs Step Funding

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Mariana — Houston Texas
Firs Step Funding
9107 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hill , California USA

Firs Step Funding Michael Ferguson it is not a legitimate Company Michaell Ferguson Stole $ 1,900.00 he said he have a buyer for a timeshare Beverly Hill California

On Feb 2014 my husband and I received a phon call from Michael Ferguson he said that hi had a client interested an buying our timeshare, unfortunaly we were hapy becouse we though that6 finally we were free of the nightmare of a Timeshare that is also en other RIPOFF, so we signed a contract that specificated that if the  customer back out of the deal we will receive 20% of sale amount.  We searching to make shure the company is legitime that is also registered an BBB, Papework look legitime also so we accept pay an upfront $ 1,900.00 2 weeks later the phone was disconect and he never replaied our e-mails.

My husband and I still mad but I alwas sayed what goes around comes around

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firs-Step-Funding-/Beverly-Hill-California-90210/Firs-Step-Funding-Michael-Ferguson-it-is-not-a-legitimate-Company-Michaell-Ferguson-Stol-1156179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firs Step Funding