Complaint Review: First Ace Technologies

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: John — Medford Massachusetts
First Ace Technologies
Online , Select State/Province USA

First Ace Technologies, ACE Technologies, Premium Media Design, Inc.? Bought MS Office from Premium Media and payment went to ACE--(spoofing Media?) Internet

I bought MS Office Student-Teacher 2007 from what was listed as Premium Media Designs, INc. which I found to be a real company. I paid using Paypal and received an email that payment was received. I didn't look close enough at first but after not receiving a shipping notice, I double checked and see the payment was made to First ACE Technologies. When I searched for them I came across complaints about Ace Technolgies and one for First Ace Technologies. I beleive that based on what I read, these companies are the same.

Being in IT, I think Premium Media Designs may have been "spoofed" and First ACE or Ace is using their name to advertise orders. The bottomline is that I have filed a complaint through Paypal and will hopefully recover my money. I should always take my own advice to users and shop through reputable and well know vendors on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Ace-Technologies/Select-StateProvince/First-Ace-Technologies-ACE-Technologies-Premium-Media-Design-Inc-Bought-MS-Office-fr-1123032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Ace Technologies