kids

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Betty — Pensacola Florida
First Alert Solution
17729 Mitchell North Irvine, California United States of America

First Alert Solution I was also hired as a Appointment Setter, Dexter Wilson hired me along with receiving W9 and other doc from Lucy, the good thing is I check people out, I was going to work for them also after reading Irvine, California

I was going to take the appointment setting job with First Alert Solutions. Dexter Wilson hired me, was going to train me on the dialer the following day. Lucy sent me the doc to fill out, which I did and sent them back. Than I went up on Rip Off and found out this man is a Scam artist.

And First Alert Solutions is no good. Dexter talks a good game. He almost got me too.
I emailed him back that I had taken another job, and could not work for him.

I was very nice to him in the email, he called me, text me  a few times after he got my email I was declining his job offer, he cussed me in a few words, I have the texts F____Y_____C_____.

I am 61 years old and to hear those words, just because I turned down the job, had to come from a sick person.

I am just glad I read Rip Off, I would of been taken also.

So thank-you Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Alert-Solution/Irvine-California-92614/First-Alert-Solution-I-was-also-hired-as-a-Appointment-Setter-Dexter-Wilson-hired-me-alo-1036327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Alert Solution