Complaint Review: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Java — San Diego California United States of America
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation
2250 Apollo Way Suit 200 Santa Rosa, California United States of America

First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation First American charges you every month even when you cancel you rcontract by telephone or e-mail Santa Rosa, California

First American Home buyer Protection Corporation, very easy to sign up an dgive them credit card to charge you.  But they give you very hard time when it comes to cancellation and service.
First American Home buyer Protection Corporation charges me after many time that I told them to cancel my contract.
My wife called them and asked for repair of the leaks in the Kitchen faucet sink.  In the contract they clearly mention leak repaire.  I called them and explained and cancelled my contract.  I also, left a message for their manager that I want to cancel with the address.  However, they went ahead and charged my credit card again.  I called my bank and they told me they will not pay them any more but they never returned my money that they illegally charged.
Their web site does not include any contact e-mail or address.  The only telephone is to sign you up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyer-Protection-Corporation/Santa-Rosa-California-95407/First-American-Home-Buyer-Protection-Corporation-First-American-Home-Buyer-Protection-Corp-811429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC