Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Hurricane West Virginia
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation
2250 Apollo Way #200 Santa Rosa, California U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Would not pay for replacing furnace when it failed to function Santa Rosa California

I purchased a home with a warranty issued by First American Home Buyers Corporation during the month of August 2007.

During the month of October I turned the heat on and the furnace kicked on but did not provide any heat. I called First American and they told me to call a local contractor for a $55.oo fee. I did the company came and tried to fix the furnace and told me it needed to be replaced due to a crack in the fire wall. They called First American and they said they would not pay, I then called First American and tried to get them to pay for the furnace and they said they would not pay for this repair. I ask the Attorney General's Office to contact First American and they were told they would not pay.

I tried one more time to solve this issue and they sent me a registered letter saying they considered this problem closed. No action taken by the company. I had to pay for the repacement of the furnace with no assistance from First American.

Now they have sent me three renewal notices to obtain their services for an additonal year.

What a great company to due business with takes your money and no service.

Hurricane, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation/Santa-Rosa-California-95407-9118/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation-Would-not-pay-for-replacing-furnace-when-360412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation