Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Lomita California
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation
P.O. Box 10180 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation They want my payment but won't give me my refund Van Nuys California

I have had first American Home Buyers Warranty for 10 years and have had no trouble unitl this last year. I was having plumbing problems and when I called them they could not get one of their plumbers out so they told me to go ahead call a plumber and they would reimburse me for part of the money I was putting out. That was in October of 2008, I faxed them all the information and I waited and I waited and still no check. I called on November 13, (its in the mail), called on Dec 18 ( its in the mail) called on 12-23 (it in payables will get a check out) called on 1-5-09 and could not get anyone in customer service called on 1/9 and they promised it would be in the mail again. We are not talking about a huge amount but I need my money, my hours at work have been cut and I can use it. When I send a payment each year they want it on time, I would like mine it a timely manner to.

Jackie
Lomita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation/Van-Nuys-California-91410-0180/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation-They-want-my-payment-but-wont-give-me-m-410162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation