Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Azle Texas
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation
www.homewarranty.firstam.com Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation This company is a rip off!! Van Nuys California

I took this protection out on my appliances so that I would be able to have them fixed. A friend of mine told me that they were a great company to have so I signed up with them. My dishwasher went out and I called them, they sent appliances repair man out and I was told that the motor had gone out. I ask how long it will take to get this fixed. I was told that it would take about 2 days to either have it fixed or replaced.

It has now been 3 weeks and still it has not been fixed. I have called First American and keep getting the run around. When I do get to talk to someone they tell me that the part is on order then I'm told it is on back order. I still have a broke dishwasher and not much hope right now that it will be fixed.

Elizabeth
Azle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation/Van-Nuys-California-91410/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation-This-company-is-a-rip-off-Van-Nuys-Cal-307160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation