Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2008

• Reported By:Gurnee Illinois
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation
http://ehomewarranties.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Never ever sign up for home warranty with this company unless you want Mental stress and have too much time to keep calling them 50 times for an issue. Everyone from supervisors to customer service reps lie about calling back and you end up being on the phone forever trying to reach them. Van Nuys California

I had issues in past with my water Heater and dishwasher and I had to call them literally 20 times to get it taken care of and it took them over a month to get it fixed. Now the compressor on my refrigerator doesn't work I called them 2 months ago 5 times before they got the mechanic in and he turned in the report that it wasn't fixable he would have to replace the compressor. Ever since then I have literally called them 50 times and everytime I call them they give me different answer and promise that someone will call me back. No one ever does. Even talking to supervisor is worthless as they promise you they would look into it and call you back and they don't. Finally when they did give me the model that they would replace my fridge with, I checked and they were offering me 22.5 cb ft when I had 25.5 cb feet. the width and height would leave a huge gap between the cabinets in my Kitchen so I called them back and we started playing phone games again where I would be promised a call back and no one ever would. Not they are saying they wont replace it but get it fixed. I have had it with this company. I would recommend never to do business with them ever.

Nayan
Gurnee, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation/nationwide/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Corporation-Never-ever-sign-up-for-home-warranty-wit-330104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation