Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
First American Home Buyers Protection
P.O. Box 10180 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection Home Owner Houston Texas

First American Home Buyers Protection Corp. is the most unprofessional company I have ever done business with. I have several rental properties and got a contract for my home address and my rental properties. I have had the warranties for about 4 months. I have placed two claims and each claim had to be reassigned to another vendor because the initial vendor did not contact me in 36 hours.

The first service work order was completed only after the vendor had to come out twice. The second work order was for my AC. The company came out on June 6 and still have not came back or called to come back and fix the problem. I have called repeatly to both the vendor and First American and can get no resolution. I give up it is over 100 degrees in Houston and don't have time for this kind of incompetency.

V. ****
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection/Houston-Texas/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-Home-Owner-Houston-Texas-465355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection